A rental request could come through at any time, so you need to be ready to review it and decide whether you want to accept the rental. If you accept the rental, the booking and payment will process immediately. You should decide who will monitor your emails and make decisions to accept rental requests. If you have email on your phone or you work at a desk with regular access to email, then perhaps you are the right person to monitor the Shareplant account. However, if you are out on site or driving all day, you might want to assign the account to a team member who has more regular access to emails.
- Green Construction: How Green Techniques Can Boost Your Business
- Building a Greener Future: How to Reduce Emissions in the Construction Supply Chain
- Diesel Plant Hire vs. Electric Plant Hire: Understanding the Key Differences
- Powering an All-Electric Site: The Debate Surrounding Large-Scale Electric Plant Rollout
- Excavator Hire to Improve Site Efficiency